Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Supply Chain Manager manages a team, divided into 3 departments (Production, Packaging, and Warehouse) and made up of 21 operators plus 3 department heads and 1 supply chain operator.
He/She will take care of:
- Manage the entire planning and supply chain area (demand, production, and purchasing planning);
- Manage the Operations Planning process;
- Define and manage purchasing and production budgets;
- Define and manage the budgets of their departments;
- Ensure the correct service level and minimize the number of backorders;
- Manage the activities of the production, testing, and packaging departments, through the development of weekly work plans;
- Monitor production progress on a daily basis;
- Manage warehouse levels, periodically monitoring stocks;
- Implement and monitor the main KPIs with a view to improving the performance of the Supply Chain area;
- Manage the relationship with all suppliers;
- Manage plant and machinery maintenance activities;
- Collaborate with the CEO and with all company functions to improve and optimize the use of the new ERP installed in mid-2023.
The ideal candidate for the role of Supply Chain Manager will meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Management Engineering or equivalent background;
- Experience of at least 5 years as a Manager in the Supply Chain area, preferably gained in companies in the medical or engineering sector;
- Experience in using ERP such as SAP, Oracle, or equivalent;
- Experience in using MES systems;
- Excellent knowledge of MRP logics;
- Excellent knowledge of Office applications (especially Excel), ERP, and Business Intelligence software;
- Advanced knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques;
- Dynamism, ability to organize and analyze, ability to interact positively in structured and complex contexts;
- Good leadership skills, a proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Availability for short trips in Italy and abroad.
We are offering a permanent contract, subject to a 6-month trial period. Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
The place of work will be the Republic of San Marino but availability to travel in Italy and abroad is required.
Interested in applying for this position? In the first instance please send your CV and a covering letter to Cristian at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org